Truth be told, I enjoy creating this blog. I put a lot of time and effort into what I write, give or take a few
I was recently discussing this very blog with someone-- how it originated, what I discuss, why I took a hiatus, why I have decided to revive it, and what exactly this post would look like. Just Another Rep has gotten me through 3 1/2 years at this point-- college graduation and simultaneously my transition away from the lush life into the lifting life, a few job searches, and numerous other life events. It is because of this blog that I delved into the world of blogging, finding likeminded writers to follow and serve as inspiration. It is because of this blog that I conversely have followers and friends which I help to inspire. And perhaps most importantly, J.A.R. is a source of motivation for my own goals-- you can't tell the internet something that is not the truth, for fear of being deemed a liar. What an excellent accountability resource!
It was nice to be reminded that I do, in fact, have people in my corner supporting me with regards to my leisurely blogging activities. I initially intended to use this post to do many things-- make my blogosphere comeback, reiterate my purpose, touch on all that's new (trust me, there's a lot), and get amped for all that I have on tap for the near future. Unfortunately, that is not all going to happen tonight, for a multitude of reasons:
- I am blogging from my mother's house, and there are 4 dogs running around.
- I am scatterbrained enough as it is at the moment, and I want to do each post justice. If that means breaking my initial plan down into a few posts, so be it.
- I have a LOT of pictures to edit before I can fully reveal what I've been up to.
- I have a few kinks to work out before I can fully reveal what my future holds.
- I'm clearly tired and full of excuses.
And with that, I make my (short and sweet) return.
|Goodnight! --Liz & Kipp signing out.|