Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
1. Legally Blonde
2. Happy Gilmore
3. Water Boy
4. Big Daddy (sense a theme with these past 3??)
5. Confessions of a Shopaholic
6. House Bunny
7. Easy A
8. Hot Rod
9. Horton Hears a Who!
Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. My mom--if only I listened to you more :)
2. My sister, Eleanor--even though I have to love you, I would hang out with you anyway!
3. My Gold's Gym family--you all are AMAZING
4. Katie, my long-time best friend--miss you!!
5. My LOFT family--I love you, but you have to stop my clothing addiction!
6. Melissa, my could-be twin (from another mother...2 days prior)--enough said :)
7. Stacy, my favorite meteorologist friend--you've done SO much for me this year!
8. My redhead partner in crime & cousin, Kaileigh--we're long overdue for a visit!
9. My Newsplex crew--thanks for putting up with me incessantly talking about my training/nutrition!
Eight things you’re wearing:
1. A burgundy top from LOFT
2. Really cute shimmery pencil skirt from LOFT
3. LOFT earrings (sense a pattern yet?)
4. A braided metal bracelet
5. Blue stone ring
8. Neon yellow nail polish
Seven things on your mind:
1. Training tonight
2. I have to go to work soon to unpack some shipment (new clothes yay!)
3. I really need to go to Target
4. Should probably call my mom tonight...
5. What the heck am I doing after graduation??
6. I need a new place to live
7. Less than 11 weeks!
Six objects you touch every day:
1. Cell phone
3. The pup
4. Coffee cup
6. Gym bag
Five things you do every day:
1. Go to the gym--cardio/training
2. Check blogs
4. Check email/Facebook
Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Taylor Swift
3. Chris Brown (good workout music)
4. Bare Naked Ladies
Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
1. Tonight Tonight--Hot Chelle Rae
2. Loser Like Me--Glee Cast
3. What the Hell--Avril Lavigne
Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. My mom
2. My cousin, Kaileigh
One person who has been nice to you today:
1. I haven't left the house yet...oops!
Well this killed a bit of time. Now I'm off to run errands!