Saturday, March 19, 2011

Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street?

Although I'm sure there actually is a Sesame Street somewhere on earth, that is not my true intent for this blog. In lieu of the weekend, I present: My ABCs.



A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Full, nothing less will do.
C. Chore you dislike: Picking up after my roommate, cleaning up dog poo.
D. Dogs: My adorable 5-month old miniature schnauzer, Archie.
E. Essential start to your day: Make bed, weigh in, make breakfast, make coffee, shoot the breeze before class.
F. Favorite color: Judging by the clothing in my closet, purples & blues. But I'm also a fan of vibrant colors like reds and oranges.
G. Gold or silver: Silver--goes with more.
H. Height: 5’5"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Played violin 4th-6th grades, but I was never a fan of using the bow, so I quit. Maybe that's a sign I should have taken up guitar...
J. Job title: Full-time student, meteorology intern at a news station, sales associate at Loft
K. Kids: N/A
L. Live: In a large, old house in the university area of Charlottesville (until May, then gotta find a new place).
M. Mom’s name: Joan
N. Nicknames: Liz, Lizzy, L, 
O. Overnight hospital stays: In (approx) 3rd grade for dehydration. During vacation on spring break aka Easter weekend. Fun times. Stayed away from Easter candy for years because I swore it was the culprit.
P. Pet peeves: Unpredictable personalities. See previous post about my personal gym ones. 
Q. Quote from a movie: Something from an Adam Sandler movie. Too early to think.
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: My older bros, Alex & Nick, and my younger sis, Eleanor.
T. Time you wake up: I have my alarm set all week for 8am. Earlier if I have to work at Loft before class.
U. Underwear: VS: hiphuggers, "cheeky" panties (as VS likes to call them). Different for the gym, but not disclosing that.
V. Vegetables you dont’ like: beets, cooked carrots.
W. What makes you run late: My puppy, traffic.
X. X-rays you’ve had: only the ones they take regularly at the dentist. Never had any major injuries that required one.
Y. Yummy food you make: Peanut butter blossom cookies. But I give them away instead of eating them.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes, lemurs or other cute monkeys.

Completely pointless, and yet, I share this with you. Enjoy! Have an amazing Saturday! On today's agenda: work at Loft, some homework, and gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment