Thursday, April 14, 2011

I have a problem

I'm addicted to workout attire. And training shoes. Back in January, I stocked up on workout attire, and yet I find myself wanting more. Though in my defense, it was a lot of tees and cropped leggings back then, and I'm in need of wanting more racerback tanks and shorts now. Can't blame a girl for wanting to still look cute while simultaneously becoming a hot, sweaty mess at the gym! If I had the money, I would have a pair of shoes for each day of the week, possibly more. But think about it, I spend a GOOD portion of my time at the gym, so it's kind of an investment. On my current list:
New Pumas--actually running shoes, but CUTE!
Reeboks making a comeback??
I'll always love Nike. And the yellow is so cute!
Can't forget Adidas--these remind me of lizards!
As you can see, it's a real problem. And these are only a fraction of the ones I liked. I only posted one from each major retailer that I like. Not to mention these are only the shoes too. Sigh. Sometimes I think I need a sugar daddy real job, immediately.

What workout gear can you not live without?? Do you have any (healthy) addictions to objects like I do?

2 comments:

  1. I love workout clothes and shoes! Sometimes I feel like I spend more time in them than anything else and just because I workout doesn't mean I don't want to look cute too. Completely addicted to shoes...especially Nikes. I love champion brand clothes! I also love trying new healthy food and probably spend way more than most people on our groceries and supplements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love Champion too! I go to Target at least once a week to check out the workout gear. And I'm with you--always spend WAY too much money on groceries!

    ReplyDelete