Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Take a chance tonight

I think today I win the blogging award for worst motivation. I had practically all day (that I wasn't doing laundry or running or working out) to blog today and yet I decided that since I didn't have to be at work til 6 I'd take a "mental health day" of sorts. Aka I'm lazy! But for the sake of my participation in the HAWMC, I'm eeking out a quick post before the alcohol impairs my spelling I hit the sheets. Speaking of which, I'm switching out my comforter tomorrow, hopefully!

Today's topic: theme songs! More specifically, the theme song that my blog would take on if blogs had theme songs. I don't know about you, but that seems awesome! seems unnecessary to me. It's like b*tch, I can't sum up my blog in that few words! What the heck you smoking?! Now it's clear that I'm on (over-sized) glass one of champagne, yes?

Anyway, due to lack of creativity and songwriting skills, I'm turning to my itunes--or more specifically my most recent playlist--to answer this prompt. While I've been loving the Childish Gambino album that my manager, Caroline, turned me on to, I don't think he's quite the appropriate answer for a theme song of this blog. Darn it! Oh well, on to the next!

Let me reiterate that "turning to my itunes" means reading down the list of songs in my playlist (fun fact: it's titled Dance Dance) and picking out the first one that has any sort of semblance to a theme song for my blog. I settled on Kylie Minogue's Get Outta My Way. Pretty much she says just that--get out of her way and do what you wouldn't normally do. I'll let you watch it to get the rest of the message yourself:


Now that I'm listening to more than just the first verse, I realize it doesn't relate too well. Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment