Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy (Shoulder-Training) Thursday!

Enjoy my lovely face for the next 7-8 minutes haha. I'm pretty scatter-brained & still getting used to the video posts. If it was working for me yesterday, it would have been a much more organized post, but alas, it wasn't. Anyway, off to go tanning & hopefully not fall asleep in the tanning bed!


Oh and I meant to ask--for those of you doing two-a-days, do you wash your hair all the time?? I get SO sweaty and I can't stand the idea of skipping a shower. So I normally only wash my hair (aka shampoo & condition) once every 3-4 days, but I condition my hair EVERY time I shower (twice a day). Does that seem normal? I don't want to dry my hair out!!

3 comments:

  1. I dont wash my hair all the time...but blow dry it after every workout.

    also there's something called dry shampoo that you can use

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL YESSSSSSSSS. I love video posts! We gon be the newest v-bloggers, yadig. I am a bad girl and HAVE to wash my hair every day or else it's greasy and grosses me out, BUT I'll only wash it after the second round.

    I want that ice cream maker! You've DEFINITELY convinced me how awesome protein ice cream is lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. @A Fine Balance: I actually have dry shampoo, but I always forget to use it, oops! And I'm actually nervous about blow drying my hair because normally when I do, it ends up 2 feet wide--curly hair = nightmare when not hairdryer-styled by a hairdresser!

    @mylifebelike: I'm kinda in love with our vblogs at the moment. It's gonna make my WILW next week for SURE! And I also feel SO.UTTERLY.GROSS if I don't wash my hair every day. Unless *gasp* I don't work out and have previously straightened my hair. When I get my hair cut and they blow it out, I always feel guilty for going to the gym after and ruining that "freshly-trimmed hair" look. I'm an odd one :)

    ReplyDelete