To-Do Items for a Day of Perfection
- Running: Preferably on a hot day, and preferably in the afternoon. But I'm not picky.
- Baseball: I grew up watching my oldest brother play Little League and was subsequently his training partner in the sense that we would throw a ball around in the side yard. I never played for a team myself, but this remains my favorite sport to watch, especially live.
- Gym: This goes hand-in-hand with running, but even when I do get an outdoor run in, I like to hit up the gym afterward for some strength training, ab work, or some sort of addendum to my cardio.
- Time spent with good friends: Always takes a day from good to great.
- Good food: Preferably grilled, as was the case yesterday. And it's when it's something you generally don't eat on a regular basis, it's even better.
- Beach: Sand, waves, heat--so relaxing!
- Road trips: With good music and good company.
I'm sure there's plenty more to add to this list, but that's all I can think of currently. Yesterday was a mix of running, baseball, good company, and good food. Unfortunately, UVA did not win against UNC, and we ended up leaving after the 5th inning, but it was so enjoyable! And we left so as to do some grilling and
(more) drinking, so it was a great alternative.
This upcoming weekend will feature running, good company, the beach, and a road trip. Another mix of perfection!